Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hello All! (Just a little update)

Hello friends, fan and family,

It's been quite a long time since I've put anything out there, creatively or otherwise. Most recently, I've been preoccupied by kids sports, work, work, work and you know...the usual. Unfortunately that's created a little procrastination on my part from blogging, writing and editing.

First, I've totally stunted myself on my next book, Made in Sweden. EVERYTIME I start reading it to edit, I fall in love with the characters and the story all over again. However, finding the time to ACTUALLY edit it and get it out to my beta readers has fallen short. Perhaps it's because of a bit of discouragement on my part. I think I made the mistake of pitching it to Literary Agents before I actually put the book out there in a self-published format. Because of this, I've managed to deter myself from finishing it--I know, I need to knock that off!

Anyway, I just wanted to say a little "hello" to all of you out there in book land. I hope you are coming across some amazing stories, and maybe throwing The Nostalgia Effect in there for some entertainment.

Happy Wednesday!

-EJ

PS: For you music lovers, check out my "official" playlist (meaning that a book can't really have a soundtrack) for The Nostalgia Effect. As some of you might know, I CANNOT write without listening to music as I found it brings out emotion. Sometimes I will even loop a song if I'm in the middle of a scene that would be perfectly set to the track that's on. Anyway, long paragraph short--if you like music, take a listen. And if you've read the book, tell me what song you think fits what scene:).

Spotify (FREE WEB PLAYER)  The Nostalgia Effect Soundtrack


No comments:

Post a Comment